Bell Ventures is a strategic partner
Bell Ventures works with our portfolio companies to accelerate and scale market adoption of advanced technological solutions by leveraging:
Leading network capabilities across our world-class 5G wireless network and Canada's largest fibre footprint.
- Canada's largest fibre optic network with more than 240,000 total kilometres
- Over 2-times more cell towers than the next largest network
A talented team of professionals with a proven track record of delivering reliable solutions to businesses, governments and consumers across Canada.
- More than 50,000 Bell team members across the country
- Best-in class and largest Canadian team of 7,600 network professionals
- Biggest Canadian sales force with deep expertise across industry sectors
Bell’s assets include technology labs, studios, field testing, and customer trial opportunities.
Our strategic relationships with leading global technology partners and Bell’s unparalleled sales reach and enterprise relationships.
Incubators & Accelerators
- International Telecommunications and Communications companies
September 19, 2023 AST SpaceMobile Achieves Space-Based 5G Cellular Broadband Connectivity, another historic world first
Today, AST SpaceMobile announced the first-ever 5G connection directly from space to an everyday smartphone. This was another unprecedented leap in telecommunications alongside our partners Vodafone, AT&T and Nokia.Read more
May 16, 2023 Sanctuary AI Unveils Phoenix™ - A Humanoid General-Purpose Robot Designed for Work
Sanctuary AI, a company on a mission to create the world’s-first human-like intelligence in general-purpose robots, announced a major step forward with the unveiling of its sixth-generation general-purpose robot named Phoenix™.Read more