About Bell Canada
As Canada’s largest communications company, Bell provides consumers, businesses and government customers with solutions for all their communications needs:
- 4G LTE wireless with Bell Mobility and Virgin Mobile Canada (national)
- Bell Fibe Internet (Ontario and Québec)
- Bell Fibe TV (Ontario and Québec) and Bell Satellite TV (national)
- Bell Home Phone, local and long distance (Ontario and Québec)
- Broadband communications technology and connectivity solutions including data hosting and cloud computing through Bell Business Markets (national)
- Bell offers industry-leading wholesale solutions including connectivity, hosted and professional services and network equipment to Canadian and international service providers.
- Bell Media, is Canada’s premier multimedia company in conventional, pay and specialty television; national radio; digital media; and out-of-home advertising.
- Residential services
- Small business
- Large and medium business
- Bell Media
- Bell Aliant
A leader in Wireless:
Bell offers consumer and business customers across Canada the latest smartphones and innovative wireless services, delivered at industry-leading speeds on the largest 4G networks in the country.
On devices such as the Apple iPhone6 and iPhone6 Plus, as well as a constantly renewing roster of that latest products from industry leaders like Sony, LG, Samsung, Blackberry and HTC, Bell customers can roam to more than 200 countries – at rates that have been cut in half for the most popular destinations in the last year. And here at home, they can enjoy the full range of wireless voice and data products and services.
Bell Mobile TV, for instance, offers more than 35 live and 12 on-demand TV channels. Mobility customers who also subscribe to Bell TV at home have access to more than 110 TV channels on their smartphones and tablets anywhere, either over Wi-Fi or the mobile network.
All Bell devices are supported by the most extensive state-of-the-art wireless networks in Canada. We now cover 90% of the Canadian population with our 4G LTE (4th generation long-term evolution) network, the largest in the country which can deliver speeds up to 150 Mbps in some locations. By the end of 2015, our LTE network will be available to 98% of Canadians as we rapidly roll out service to smaller towns, rural locations and the North.
This is backed up by our 4G High-speed Packet Access (HSPA+) and HSPA+ Dual Cell networks which already cover more than 98% of the population and enable customers to use their smartphones to access everything from mobile email, messaging and bill payments to music downloads and TV broadcasts of popular shows and live sports. Our networks also include more than 4,000 Wi-Fi hotspots in popular restaurant and bookstore locations.
Bell Mobility Inc. provides wireless communications services nationally under the Bell Mobility and Virgin Mobile brands.