About Bell Canada
As Canada’s largest communications company, Bell provides consumers, businesses and government customers with solutions for all their communications needs:
- 4G LTE wireless with Bell Mobility and Virgin Mobile Canada (national)
- Bell Fibe Internet (Ontario and Québec)
- Bell Fibe TV (Ontario and Québec) and Bell Satellite TV (national)
- Bell Home Phone, local and long distance (Ontario and Québec)
- Broadband communications technology and connectivity solutions including data hosting and cloud computing through Bell Business Markets (national)
- Bell offers industry-leading wholesale solutions including connectivity, hosted and professional services and network equipment to Canadian and international service providers.
- Bell Media, is Canada’s premier multimedia company in conventional, pay and specialty television; national radio; digital media; and out-of-home advertising.
- Residential services
- Small business
- Large and medium business
- Bell Media
- Bell Aliant
A leader in Wireless:
Bell offers consumer and business customers across Canada the latest smartphones and innovative wireless services, delivered at industry-leading speeds on Canada’s fastest ranked & largest network.
The latest products from industry leaders like Sony, LG, Samsung, Apple and HTC, Bell customers can roam to more than 230 destinations – at rates that have been cut in half for the most popular destinations in the last year. And here at home, they can enjoy the full range of wireless voice and data products and services.
Bell Mobile TV, for instance, offers more than 45 live and on-demand TV channels. Mobility customers who also subscribe to Bell TV at home have access to more than 110 TV channels on their smartphones and tablets anywhere, either over Wi-Fi or the mobile network.
All Bell devices are supported by one of the best networks in the world. In 2015, we launched LTE Advanced, the world’s fastest wireless technology, in select communities across Canada. It enables Canadians with capable devices to access theoretical peak speeds of up to 335Mbps. Plus, our LTE network now covers 96% of the Canadian population and is the largest LTE network in Canada with speeds up to 150 Mbps. This is backed up by our High-speed Packet Access (HSPA+) and HSPA+ Dual Cell networks which already cover more than 98% of the population and enable customers to use their smartphones to access everything from mobile email, messaging and bill payments to music downloads and TV broadcasts of popular shows and live sports. Our networks also include more than 4,000 Wi-Fi hotspots in popular restaurant and bookstore locations.
Bell Mobility Inc. provides wireless communications services nationally under the Bell Mobility and Virgin Mobile brands.