- Offered 2-hour appointment windows to 600,000 new Fibe TV customers in 2015
- Improved online self-serve options made it easier for customers to complete 160 million transactions on their own, saving them time and increasing the company’s cost-effectiveness by reducing calls to our call centres
- With the acquisition of a 50% interest in Glentel Inc., we added to our position as the country’s largest wireless retailer, with more than 2,500 outlets across the country
- Launched CraveTV, Canada’s best video-streaming service to any consumer with an Internet connection; became the exclusive operator of HBO Canada, expanded The Movie Network nationally, and brought the SHOWTIME catalogue and iHeartRadio to Canada
- Nielsen Consumer Insights found that Bell Fibe TV and FibreOP TV are the 2 TV services most recommended by customers.
- Virgin Mobile’s purchase experience named tops in Canada by J.D. Power.