Canada's largest communication company
The BCE Annual General Shareholder Meeting
will be held in Toronto on April 30, 2015
The BCE Q4 2014 results and 2015 guidance conference call
was held on February 5, 2015
Stock quotes and charts
|March 4, 2015, 9:19 PM ET|
|Quotes delayed 15 minutes|
All stock price information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes. Intraday data is delayed by at least 15 minutes. All times indicated are Eastern Time.
BCE Inc. and its service providers do not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, or completeness of any stock price information or other data displayed, and are not liable or responsible in any way for any delays, inaccuracies, or errors in any stock price information or data or in the transmission of any stock price information or data. The stock price information or data provided is not to be relied upon for any trading, business or financial purpose. BCE Inc. and its service providers are not liable or responsible in any way for any damages, losses or costs arising from reliance on this information or incurred as a result of the nonperformance, interruption or termination for any reason whatsoever of the stock price information or data.
© Thomson Reuters Limited. Click for restrictions.
Most recent investor news
- BCE reports 2014 Q4 and full-year results, announces 2015 financial outlook - Common share dividend increased 5.3% to $2.60 per year
- BCE reports results of Series AE and AF Preferred Share conversions
- Bell to sell 50% stake in wireless retailer GLENTEL to Rogers
- Bell to acquire its mobile phone distributor GLENTEL
- Bell Canada and Bell Aliant announce approval of transaction to exchange Bell Aliant Notes for Bell Canada Debenturess
- BCE completes Bell Aliant privatization, invests in Bell Aliant brand and Atlantic Canada
- Bell Canada and Bell Aliant announce proposal to exchange Bell Aliant Notes for Bell Canada Debentures