Canada's largest communication company
BCE completes acquisition of Manitoba Telecom Services
Bell MTS launches in Manitoba today
Stock quotes and charts
|March 28, 2017, 5:49 AM ET|
|Quotes delayed 15 minutes|
All stock price information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes. Intraday data is delayed by at least 15 minutes. All times indicated are Eastern Time.
BCE Inc. and its service providers do not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, or completeness of any stock price information or other data displayed, and are not liable or responsible in any way for any delays, inaccuracies, or errors in any stock price information or data or in the transmission of any stock price information or data. The stock price information or data provided is not to be relied upon for any trading, business or financial purpose. BCE Inc. and its service providers are not liable or responsible in any way for any damages, losses or costs arising from reliance on this information or incurred as a result of the nonperformance, interruption or termination for any reason whatsoever of the stock price information or data.
© Thomson Reuters Limited. Click for restrictions.
Most recent investor news
- BCE completes acquisition of Manitoba Telecom Services: Bell MTS launches in Manitoba today, activates province-wide investment and innovation plan
- BCE reports results of conversion of its Series AO Preferred Shares into Series AP Preferred Shares
- Bell acquisition of MTS receives final regulatory approvals from ISED and Competition Bureau, transaction set to close on March 17
- BCE reports 2016 Q4 and full-year results, announces 2017 financial targets - Common share dividend increased 5.1% to $2.87 per year
- BCE Q4 2016 results and 2017 guidance to be announced February 2, 2017
- CRTC approves transfer of MTS broadcasting licence to Bell