Canada's largest communication company
Bell MTS to accelerate Winnipeg's "Innovation Alley" with Canada's fastest broadband Internet and wireless services
Stock quotes and charts
|October 25, 2016, 9:34 AM ET|
|Quotes delayed 15 minutes|
All stock price information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes. Intraday data is delayed by at least 15 minutes. All times indicated are Eastern Time.
BCE Inc. and its service providers do not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, or completeness of any stock price information or other data displayed, and are not liable or responsible in any way for any delays, inaccuracies, or errors in any stock price information or data or in the transmission of any stock price information or data. The stock price information or data provided is not to be relied upon for any trading, business or financial purpose. BCE Inc. and its service providers are not liable or responsible in any way for any damages, losses or costs arising from reliance on this information or incurred as a result of the nonperformance, interruption or termination for any reason whatsoever of the stock price information or data.
© Thomson Reuters Limited. Click for restrictions.
Most recent investor news
- BCE reports results of Series S and T Preferred Share conversions
- BCE Q3 2016 results to be announced November 3, 2016
- Bell Canada renews Medium Term Notes (MTN) program
- Bell MTS to accelerate Winnipeg's "Innovation Alley" with Canada's fastest broadband Internet and wireless services
- Bell Canada to redeem Series M-18 debentures due February 2017
- Bell announces offering of MTN Debentures
- BCE reports results of Series AI and AJ Preferred Share conversions
- Bell welcomes MTS shareholders' approval of acquisition
- BCE to sell a portion of MTS wireless subscribers and assign certain dealer locations to TELUS
- BCE announces agreement to acquire Manitoba Telecom Services (MTS)