BCE's 2nd quarter results
|($ millions, except per share amounts)||Q2 2018||Q2 2017||$ change||% change|
|BCE Financial Highlights|
|Adjusted EBITDA margin||42.0%
|Net earnings attributable to common shareholders||$704
|Free Cash Flow(2)||$994||$1,094||($100)||(9.1%)|
(1) Net earnings attributable to common shareholders before severance, acquisition and other costs, net mark-to-market losses (gains) on derivatives used to economically hedge equity settled share-based compensation plans, net losses (gains) on investments, early debt redemption costs and impairment charges.
(2) Cash flows from operating activities, excluding acquisition and other costs paid (which include significant litigation costs) and voluntary pension funding, less capital expenditures, preferred share dividends and dividends paid by subsidiaries to non-controlling interest.
NA : Not applicable
Download the most recent financial documents
- Q2 2018 Press release
- Q2 2018 Shareholder report
- Q2 2018 Supplementary information (PDF)
- Q2 2018 Supplementary information (XLS)
- Q2 2018 Investor Fact sheet
- Q2 2018 Presentation
- Q2 2018 XBRL file
- Download audio
- Q2 2018 Transcript
Stock quotes and charts
|September 21, 2018, 7:34 PM ET|
|Quotes delayed 15 minutes|
All stock price information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes. Intraday data is delayed by at least 15 minutes. All times indicated are Eastern Time.
BCE Inc. and its service providers do not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, or completeness of any stock price information or other data displayed, and are not liable or responsible in any way for any delays, inaccuracies, or errors in any stock price information or data or in the transmission of any stock price information or data. The stock price information or data provided is not to be relied upon for any trading, business or financial purpose. BCE Inc. and its service providers are not liable or responsible in any way for any damages, losses or costs arising from reliance on this information or incurred as a result of the nonperformance, interruption or termination for any reason whatsoever of the stock price information or data.
© Thomson Reuters Limited. Click for restrictions.