Board members & committees
Paul R. Weiss
The purpose of the Audit Committee is to assist the Board of Directors in its oversight of:
- the integrity of the Corporation’s financial statements and related information;
- the Corporation’s compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements;
- the independence, qualifications and appointment of the shareholders’ auditor;
- the performance of the Corporation’s shareholders’ auditor and internal audit; and
- management responsibility for assessing and reporting on the effectiveness of internal controls and reporting on risk management.
Download the Audit Committee Charter (PDF 85 KB - February 7, 2017)
The purpose of the Corporate Governance Committee is to assist the Board of Directors in:
- developing and implementing the Corporation’s corporate governance guidelines;
- identifying individuals qualified to become Board members;
- determining the composition of the Board of Directors and its Committees;
- determining the Directors’ remuneration for Board and Committee service;
- developing and overseeing a process to assess the Board Chair, the Board, Board Committees, Chairs of Committees, and individual Directors; and
- overseeing the Corporation’s policies concerning business conduct, ethics, public disclosure of material information and other matters.
Download the Corporate Governance Committee Charter (PDF 47 KB - February 21, 2017)
The purpose of the Management Resources and Compensation Committee is to assist the Board of Directors in its oversight responsibilities relating to:
- the compensation,
- evaluation, and
- succession of Officers and other management personnel; and
- the Corporation’s health and safety policies and practices.
Download the Management Resources and Compensation Committee Charter (PDF 39 KB - March 8, 2018)
The purpose of the Pension Fund Committee is to assist the Board of Directors in its oversight responsibilities related to:
- the administration, funding and investment of the Corporation's pension plans (the "Plan") and fund (the "Fund"); and
- the unitized pooled fund sponsored by the Corporation for the collective investment of the Fund and the participant subsidiaries' pension funds (the "Master Trust Fund").
Download the Pension Fund Committee Charter (PDF 62 KB - February 2, 2017)