About Bell Canada
As Canada’s largest communications company, Bell provides consumers, businesses and government customers with solutions for all their communications needs:
- 4G LTE wireless with Bell Mobility and Virgin Mobile Canada (national)
- Bell Fibe Internet (Ontario and Québec)
- Bell Fibe TV (Ontario and Québec) and Bell Satellite TV (national)
- Bell Home Phone, local and long distance (Ontario and Québec)
- Broadband communications technology and connectivity solutions including data hosting and cloud computing through Bell Business Markets (national)
- Bell Media, is Canada’s premier multimedia company in conventional, pay and speciality television; national radio; digital media; and out-of-home advertising.
Fully featured local access and simple, affordable long distance
Bell operates Canada’s most extensive local access network, providing virtually failsafe local and long distance calling for home and business. Customers not only get great sound quality, simple and affordable long distance, and the peace of mind of reliable connections to emergency services. They also have unmatched control over their calls with a wide range of features – from voice dialling and voice mail to visual call waiting and call blocking.
Reliably fast and secure Internet services
Thanks to the largest fibre optic network in the country, Bell delivers download speeds up to 25 Mbps to millions of Canadian homes, enabling customers to share videos up to twice as fast as cable. Bell’s Internet packages also include the latest security services to safeguard against the latest viruses, spyware, malware and other threats to your PC.
Canada’s leading digital television provider
Through Bell Satellite TV and Bell Fibe TV – a new service delivered on Canada’s largest broadband fibre optic network – Bell serves almost 2.1 million customers with stunning HD picture and audio quality on more than 500 channels, over 100 in high definition. The services include the country’s best HD PVRs, on-demand movies, TV online and flexible programming.
For more details on Bell’s products and services, please visit bell.ca.