About Bell Canada
As Canada’s largest communications company, Bell provides consumers, businesses and government customers with solutions for all their communications needs:
- 4G LTE wireless with Bell Mobility and Virgin Mobile Canada (national)
- Bell Fibe Internet (Ontario, Québec, Atlantic Canada and Manitoba)
- Bell Fibe TV (Ontario, Québec, Atlantic Canada and Manitoba) and Bell Satellite TV (national)
- Bell Home Phone, local and long distance (Ontario, Québec, Atlantic Canada and Manitoba)
- Broadband communications technology and connectivity solutions including data hosting and cloud computing through Bell Business Markets (national)
- Bell offers industry-leading wholesale solutions including connectivity, hosted and professional services and network equipment to Canadian and international service providers
- Bell Media is Canada’s premier multimedia company in conventional, pay and specialty television; national radio; digital media; and out-of-home advertising.
- Residential and small business services
- Large and medium business
- Bell Media
- Bell Aliant
- Bell MTS
The best residential services
Reliably fast and secure Internet services
Thanks to the largest fibre optic network in Canada, available to 8.3 million homes and businesses, Bell customers have access to the fastest speeds in the country1 for their Internet service which is now the #1 connection for Canadians. Bell’s offering includes the 1 Gigabit per second speeds of our Gigabit Fibe service, available to approximately 2.9 million customer locations. Bell’s Internet packages also include the latest security services to safeguard homes and businesses against the latest viruses, spyware, malware and other threats to their computer connections.
Canada’s leading digital television provider
Through Bell Satellite TV and Bell Fibe TV – delivered on Canada’s largest broadband fibre optic network – Bell serves more than 2.7 million customers with stunning HD picture and audio quality on more than 500 channels, over 100 in high definition. The services include the country’s best 4K PVR, on-demand movies, TV online, features like Restart and flexible programming.
Fully featured local access and simple, affordable long distance
Bell operates Canada’s most extensive local access network, providing virtually failsafe local and long distance calling for home and business. Customers not only get great sound quality, simple and affordable long distance, and the peace of mind of reliable connections to emergency services. They also have unmatched control over their calls with a wide range of features – from voice dialling and voice mail to visual call waiting and call blocking.
Boosting small business
As Canada’s leading provider of information and communications technology (ICT) solutions, Bell collaborates closely with small business owners to deliver integrated solutions that enable them to sustain their competitiveness and profitable growth.
Bell’s comprehensive portfolio of reliable and secure products and services for small businesses includes:
- Bell Total Connect, a full suite of the same next-generation services used by the largest enterprises, including highly flexible Internet Protocol phone solutions that enable remote call management via smartphone and laptop, as well as advanced messaging and unified communications.
- Business TV helps create a more enjoyable, entertaining workplace for customers and employees.
- Canada’s fastest mobile network, as ranked by 2 independent analysts1, enables entrepreneurs to keep up with the speed of business.
- Powerful web tools build and maintain a dynamic web presence
- Bell Business Advantage gives smaller firms exclusive access to mass-purchase discounts and benefits usually available only to large enterprises.
For more details on Bell’s products and services, please visit bell.ca.
1 Speedtest by Ookla and www.pcmag.com with permission. © 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Trademark of Ziff Davis, LLC. Used under licence.