About Bell Canada
As Canada’s largest communications company, Bell provides consumers, businesses and government customers with solutions for all their communications needs:
- 4G LTE wireless with Bell Mobility and Virgin Mobile Canada (national)
- Bell Fibe Internet (Ontario, Québec, Atlantic Canada and Manitoba)
- Bell Fibe TV (Ontario, Québec, Atlantic Canada and Manitoba) and Bell Satellite TV (national)
- Bell Home Phone, local and long distance (Ontario, Québec, Atlantic Canada and Manitoba)
- Broadband communications technology and connectivity solutions including data hosting and cloud computing through Bell Business Markets (national)
- Bell offers industry-leading wholesale solutions including connectivity, hosted and professional services and network equipment to Canadian and international service providers
- Bell Media is Canada’s premier multimedia company in conventional, pay and specialty television; national radio; digital media; and out-of-home advertising.
- Residential and small business services
- Large and medium business
- Bell Media
- Bell Aliant
- Bell MTS
With the acquisition of Manitoba Telecom Services in March 2017, Bell created Bell MTS to deliver the best broadband networks and unprecedented service innovation to Manitobans, growing competition, choice and value in communications throughout the province. Bell MTS is investing $1 billion over the next 5 years to enhance broadband networks and services in Manitoba through a wide range of major infrastructure projects, including Gigabit Fibe and LTE-A mobile service for the "Innovation Alley" hub in downtown Winnipeg, advanced broadband services to the town of Churchill, continuous broadband wireless coverage along Highway 75 in southern Manitoba, and the expansion of mobile and wireline broadband networks in northern Manitoba, including along Highway 6 to Thompson, in Flin Flon and in 5 small indigenous communities. Bell MTS is the #1 wireless provider in Manitoba with more than 470,000 subscribers, served by 69 retail locations.
For more information, please visit the MTS acquisition page