About Bell Canada
As Canada’s largest communications company, Bell provides consumers, businesses and government customers with solutions for all their communications needs:
- 4G LTE wireless with Bell Mobility and Virgin Mobile Canada (national)
- Bell Fibe Internet (Ontario, Québec, Atlantic Canada and Manitoba)
- Bell Fibe TV (Ontario, Québec, Atlantic Canada and Manitoba) and Bell Satellite TV (national)
- Bell Home Phone, local and long distance (Ontario, Québec, Atlantic Canada and Manitoba)
- Broadband communications technology and connectivity solutions including data hosting and cloud computing through Bell Business Markets (national)
- Bell offers industry-leading wholesale solutions including connectivity, hosted and professional services and network equipment to Canadian and international service providers
- Bell Media is Canada’s premier multimedia company in conventional, pay and specialty television; national radio; digital media; and out-of-home advertising.
- Residential and small business services
- Large and medium business
- Bell Media
- Bell Aliant
- Bell MTS
About Bell Media
Bell Media is Canada’s leading content creation company with premier assets in television, radio, out-of-home advertising, and digital media. Bell Media owns 30 local television stations led by CTV, Canada's highest-rated television network; 30 specialty channels, including TSN and RDS, and four pay TV services, including The Movie Network and Super Écran. Bell Media is also Canada's largest radio broadcaster, with 215 music channels including 109 licensed radio stations in 58 markets across the country, all part of the iHeartRadio brand and streaming service. Bell Media owns Astral, an out-of-home advertising network of more than 30,000 faces in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, Québec, and Nova Scotia. Bell Media also operates more than 200 websites; delivers TV Everywhere with its CraveTV and GO video streaming services; operates multi-channel network Much Digital Studios; produces live theatrical shows via its partnership with Iconic Entertainment Studios; owns a majority stake in Pinewood Toronto Studios, one of the largest purpose-built production studios in Canada; and owns Dome Productions Inc., a multi-platform production company. Bell Media is part of BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE), Canada's largest communications company. For more on Bell Media, please visit www.bellmedia.ca.