About Bell Canada
As Canada’s largest communications company, Bell provides consumers, businesses and government customers with solutions for all their communications needs:
- 4G LTE wireless with Bell Mobility and Virgin Mobile Canada (national)
- Bell Fibe Internet (Ontario, Québec, Atlantic Canada and Manitoba)
- Bell Fibe TV (Ontario, Québec, Atlantic Canada and Manitoba) and Bell Satellite TV (national)
- Bell Home Phone, local and long distance (Ontario, Québec, Atlantic Canada and Manitoba)
- Broadband communications technology and connectivity solutions including data hosting and cloud computing through Bell Business Markets (national)
- Bell offers industry-leading wholesale solutions including connectivity, hosted and professional services and network equipment to Canadian and international service providers
- Bell Media is Canada’s premier multimedia company in conventional, pay and specialty television; national radio; digital media; and out-of-home advertising.
- Residential and small business services
- Large and medium business
- Bell Media
- Bell Aliant
- Bell MTS
Bell provides its customers in New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island with innovative information, communication and technology services including voice, data, Internet, video and value-added business solutions such as data security and cloud computing under the Bell Aliant brand.
Bell Aliant services in Atlantic Canada include Fibe™ TV and Internet, Bell Satellite TV, and Home Phone.